PINS talks LOVE
Is there a place for love in our professional relationships with children and young people?
Come join PINS network members to explore this key question. Along the way consider love and practice with care-experienced young people, love in early learning and care provision, love and the relationship between teachers and learners. Also then explore love as a human right, love on the school curriculum and indeed love as one of Scotland’s national outcomes.
- Rosie Moore and Joanna McCreadie are co-chairs of the Independent Care Review’s Love Journey Group
- Dr Adam Burley is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist with NHS Lothian
- Dr Lynn McNair is Head of Centre of Cowgate under 5s Centre, Edinburgh and a Teaching Fellow at the University of Edinburgh
- Dr Anja-Maaike Green is part of the Scottish Government’s Performance Team
- Cathy McCulloch is Director of Children’s Parliament
- Corrie McLean (TASC and Three Sisters Consultancy) is part of the team developing Scotland’s new national resource for Relationships, Sexual Health and Parenthood education
Monday 3rd December 2018 10am to 1pm
14 St Enoch Square
Glasgow G1 4DB
Please register for the event HERE